1. Any cancellations must be made more than 48 hours in advance or the full rate will be charged.
2. All dogs being walked must be fully vaccinated/Titre Tested and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
3. Dugs Paws reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
4. Please ensure you provide spare towels at home to dry your dog(s)after the walk. Whilst we will always attempt to effectively and responsibly clean dogs of mud, dirt and so on, we cannot be held responsible for any damage to your property or furnishings caused by your dog.
5. All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Dugs Paws and a disclaimer form has been signed. It is also UK law for a dog to have a collar with I.D. tag; name and address whilst in public. Although Dugs Paws will also attach a tag with our details whilst in our care.
6. Bitches may only attend solo walks whilst in season or pregnant. Unless at our discretion. Dugs Paws reserves the right to refuse admission if these criteria are not met.
7. Dugs Paws will apply personal judgement and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (i.e.heat, thunder storms, torrential rain, snow or ice) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker. During hot weather your dog may get a let out or a short lead walk.
8. Dugs Paws is not insured for aggressive dogs and cannot walk them. Should your dog show any signs of dog to dog or dog to human aggression we shall terminate the contract with immediate effect.
9. Invoices must be paid within 48 hours or receipt of email.
10. Dugs Paws will only walk your dog off lead if an off lead consent form has been signed and walker is confident the recall is reliable.
1. Cancellations - 72 hours notice is required. Full charge will be payable if full notice not provided.
2. All training programmes are subject to a monthly payment plan however initial consultation fees will be invoiced and must be paid on booking to confirm.
3. Dugs Paws reserves the right to cancel the contract (at any time & with immediate effect) if any dog/s under the contract do not respond well to the training programme.
4. All dogs will be exercised on a lead during training walks unless prior agreement has been decided with Dugs Paws and the disclaimer section of the contract has been signed.
5. The trainer will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk, if necessary, because of extreme weather conditions; including, but not limited to: excessive heat, torrential rain, thunder storms and snow/ice. The decision to do so lays with the judgement of the walker, for the safety of themselves, members of the public, other animals and that of the recipient. In such circumstances the decision to give a refund for that session (either complete or partial) is at the discretion of Dugs Paws.
6. We cannot guarantee a 100% success rate as with any behavioural modification however, we have a high success rate with previous clients who follow and practice our methods in the long term.
7. We use force free methods and commitment is required from customer. Training is required every day and we do not promise a quick fix, every dog is an individual and we work with the dogs individual needs.
8. All dogs that are known to bite other dogs or cause injury need to wear a muzzle. we take no responsibility for dogs who are not muzzled or kept under control, during our session or when working outside of our session. Failure to wear a muzzle when asked may result in termination of your support,
9. Dugs Paws carry comprehensive insurance (Pet business insurance); however, any accident or injury during training sessions may not be covered if you have failed to use appropriate equipment or fail to follow all given advice.
10. Dogs must be always kept under control when we enter your premises. Failure to do so and any injury caused by your dog being out of control will be your full responsibility.
11. In some cases Dugs Paws uses stooge dogs to aid training. You will be responsible for keeping your dog a sufficient and safe distance from the stooge dog and if asked will need your dog to wear a muzzle during these sessions.
12. You are happy for Dugs paws to share success stories about your dog via social media and share photos.
13. You are happy to write a testimonial if requested.
14. You agree to check in regularly about your
dog’s progress through either email, text, or by sharing on our Facebook page or respond to any communication from Dugs Paws. Continual failure to do so can result in a termination of your support